Montag, 24. September 2012

-_-

Hola!
It´s me , again!
I´m fine by the way:-)
It is september, what means that my birthday is not far away!
Yeah, 17!!!



But it´s bad to celebrating my birthday without my friends and family too.
I lose my headphones, which is quite bad.
I think they are in the school, but i´m not sure yet.
We want to drive to Joensuu, to go shopping.
That is so great.
Soon are the fallholidays, which means that we are driving to Lappland.
One week in the nature.
At school, we will have a new schoolperiod, but there are not quite more lessons, which are exchange student friendly.
This means that the lessons are in Finnish and that´s difficult for Mona and me.
So we try to choose some lessons without Finnish or less.
For example: Arts, Sport, German, English...
My Finnish is getting better and better and my English too.
Sometimes i´m watching Glee or Grey´s Anatomy in English, it helps me a lot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen