Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Back...

Good morning!

I´m very tired.
I visited Mona at the weekend, from Friday to Monday(today).
We watched many movies like "Hungergames", "Sucker Punch" and "Wild Child" and some others.
Last weekend was the "Joensuuweekend".
We went to the university and the cinema with the school.
I had to buy some shoes and i found some in the city.
I´m so proud :-)
Mona is next weekend in my house, so we change the houses.
We want to bake some cookies and cook something.
But i hope  that this would be better than the noodles at this weekend.
Now, we are all laying at the couch and trying to sleep a little bit.
I think, all people from the lukio are suffering from to less sleep :-)
Me too...
Ahhh, we watched at Thursday "Bridget Jones 2".
It was so funny,we watched the first movie the week before.
I think this is all, for now :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen