Montag, 4. Februar 2013

Knit a scarf with your arms :-)


It's me again.
Today I was in the hospital in my village.
It can not be really called Hospital, but somehow, it´s not a practice too.
Well,  everything is fine, I'm probably just a little sick.

I had gone there because my ears are hurting.
The result is that the disease strikes the sinuses and thus, which also affects my ears.
But enough of all the medical stuff.
Since I live a bit further away from the big cities, I must find some ways, to keep happy.
So I watch a lot of tv shows lately.
The walking dead, doctor's diary, and many more.
Do not worry, everything legally :-)
By the way, I also read a few books and knit a scarf with my arms.
Sounds funny, but it is doable, yes you can google it.
To the weather conditions, I can only say: It is still snowing and it seems that it do not want  to stop in the next few weeks .
What do I add to a year abroad is that you often feel hungry on local foods from our homecountry and sometimes even a bit nostalgic.

Mona and I are sometimes hungry and want to have a chicken or maybe a currywurst.
What do I add to this is that you should either ban these things from your mind, or should try as far as possible to find these things in the exchange country or  imitate them somehow.

If you just think about it, it makes you crazy after a while.
I speak from experience :-)
Another step would be of course that your  family and friends from your home country send some things.
But it can be depending on the country and weight and get very expensive.

Questions I wanted to answer, I  get these in this new year ( one month hehe) !

-Can I go ice skating  on the lakes in Finland ?
In the theory  is this possible, but on the surface of the ice has formed in recent months, a thick layer of snow, which makes it virtually impossible to skate.
You could  push  the snow away, the lakes are a wonderful place,because the ice is pretty thick.
-Do you drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of bread and cheese in Finland?
You eat massive amounts of cheese and bread here in Finland. The cheese here is usually purchased in the whole piece and not sliced​​. For this, we need also an extra cheese cutter.
We drink Milk  in all variations. With or without fat, with or without lactose. Mostly in  a 1 liter pack.
Generally milk products are very popular here.
Yogurt can be bought here in 1 liter packs.
-Do you eat a lot of sweets in Finland?
I do not know if all eat a lot, but I do it anyway. I think, unfortunately, to much :-) Fazer and Panda, as well as marabou are very popular here.
Mostly we eat here salmiak or licorice. You can also buy a range of chocolate.
What I can say is that dark chocolate is slightly sweeter than  in Germany.

I think that's  enough, if anyone has any questions, he should send me this please.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen