Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

Moi

Hello!
Sorry that you have to wait 2 weeks, but here i am:-)
First of all, i´m in Finland.
Everything was perfect, the flight was okay (my ears don´t liked it) and my luggage was with me too.
I loved the camp, maybe the food was not so interesting but the people.
I meet so many people, which i known before and someone not.
At Saturday, the family camed to pick me up.
I was so nevous, but now, i can laugh about it :-)
The trip was very long, we drived more than 4 hours in the car.
Now i´m here in the house with a great family.
The school is okay too, maybe it is not the same like in Germany, but i like it.
My schedule is great and the people too.
We also have a free meal, that´s great.
I will write soon, because i don´t have so much time yet.

Franzi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen