Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013

Oh, such a long time!

Hey!
just noticed that I have not written for a long time.
In the meantime, not much happens!
I was in Rovaniemi for a few days with my sister.
As the winter was pretty cold for me, 15 degrees is now very warm for me.
So I was probably the only one in the city of Rovaniemi  running around in shorts, top and flip-flops.
The others all had thick jackets and looked at me funny.
I was there in the cinema and watched "The Great Gatsby".
The liked the clothes and the music was really great.
Since we were in a hotel, there was also a breakfast buffet every morning.
So I was able to get me delicious pancakes with maple syrup.
They were really delicious!
At the 6. day  I was on a YFU - meeting in Jyväskylä.
Since I had to go to a bus there, I had to get up at 4 clock to get to the bus.
I've never been so tired, not even after the flight in August.
But it was good to see the other exchange students (there were not any, there was a meeting in Helsinki and Oulu) again and share stories.
Eating  pizza, cookies, apples and candy.
The weather is still good, but it has become cold and lately it's raining unfortunately a little more!
I had harvested the rhubarb and cooked in between for the family.
Mosquitoes, there are still many, but they hit me, thank God not as often.
Soon, I have to pack my bags because I have only 9 days left in Finland.
Mom will help me over skype because mothers  simply better pack up suitcases and pack arts are really in demand now.
I wonder how all these things will get  back to Germany.

There is also the YES in Berlin and I am also looking forward to see my people from the VBT
again.
I will contact you again before my laptop disappears in the trunk!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen