Dienstag, 6. November 2012

New?!

I just wanted to write something, so i write about my own change in this 3 past month´s.
  1. I think that i see everything a little bit more important, we just have one life and we have to enjoy it :-)
  2. I know (maybe) how important friends and the family are.
  3. Mona says that i´m not so shy like in the beginning.
  4. I like to play biliard and knit a lot.
  5. The nature is beautiful (normally i don´t like to go out, but now)
  6. I´m using youtube much more ( Mona showed me some KPop music and so i have to watch "Music Monday")
  7. You can find friends, even if you can not speak their language!
There are so much  things, but i don´t want to write so much.
It´s snowing now and it´s not ending, but my sister said that it´s getting more and more till 1-2 meters :-O
And i think that i´m losing against Mona in biliard,but that is not so baaaaaadddd :-(
My sister is singing "Katzenklo" the whole day, which is a little bit annoying, but she stopped singing the "Marshmallowsong" so......
I think that i understand more and more finnish, but i can not speak it very well,maybe some words or little sentences/questions.
There are some other students with the same situation,so i´m not alone :-)
That´s all !!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen