Samstag, 3. November 2012

Time is running!

Terve!
Now, I´m three month´s in Finland.
That is fantastic, but the time is running very fast.
It´s like two or four weeks for me, but on the calender it´s three month´s!
My sister baked muffins today, they are delicious :-)
It was a kinda problem, because we forgot how long they were in the oven, so they burned a little bit on the top, but the oven is bad, that is a reason too :-)

There are just 51 days till christmas.
I love christmas so much ....!!!!
Mona showed me, how to make "fröbel- stars", now it´s like a drug for me, i have to make them the whole time :-)
The only thing you really need is paper, that´s all, maybe you need  sisscors too.
I knit a lot too, so i have many things to do :-)

Bye bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen