Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

I had to climb lots of stairs!

Moi!
I'm still alive!
I know I have not written for a long time, but I had a lot to do.
My first package with my personal things is already in Germany.
The second will follow in June!
I had really a lot of things and I need to sort out them now!
Today I was in Koli.

We were in the cloud!

 
This is between Nurmes and Joensuu.
It was really nice there, but unfortunately we had to climb lots of stairs and my knee does not like that!
The first day of May was in the end like any other day.
There was salmon for lunch and in the afternoon there was also Munkki!
In the Finnish education, Mona and I read a Finnish children's books.
Although it is a book for kids, I have problems to understand the story.
In any case, it is kind of a fox and Mona has  kids who want to give their teacher something.
Otherwise, not much has happened.
I left only less than 50 days and I was wondering how fast time can pass it?
The month of May has just begun and he's already finished!

Mona is visiting me next weekend again!
We want to watch the Eurovision Song Contest with lots of food!
I hope we will have fun!
Moi Moi!!!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen