Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013

I´m back!!!

Hey!
I'm back from Lapland!

 
There, in the north, I've experienced a lot.
On Monday I was at the most northern point of Finland and in Norway ( unfortunately, not for long).
There is even a larger supermarket than here in my place.
Lapland is really beautiful, the trees look very different there, there is still snow and reindeer are moving everywhere.
I've never been in a different place before, where it is the same anyway.
Tuesday I was with my sister on the lake and we were driven around by snowmobile.
It was great.

The lake
 
Wednesday we were all together on a small island in the lake (the lake was frozen), where they had made ​​a campfire.
There we were grilling sausages and bread.
On that day I was traveling with skis.
On Thursday we went home again .
On the way we stopped in Rovaniemi and the Santa Clause Village.

Arctic circle
 
Unfortunately many shops were closed and I could then buy anything.
Then we were in Ranua in the zoo.
There are animals that can be found in nature in Finland (well, a polar bear can not be found here).
There were so many cute animals, because spring has arrived.
Throughout the week was really great.
I had a lot of fun with my family.
On Saturday I was playing with my brother and my sister Frisbee golf.

 There you have a Frisbee and tries to convey with the fewest throws in a kind of basket.
I had not done it because I wanted to take pictures.
Soon the last month will be there,where I will start going to school. Then I just have holidays.
Time passes so quickly.

Today is Vappu or like you say normally, the 1st of may.
We decorated the house.

We had made ​​on Sunday donuts for today.
Let's see what else we do.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen