Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

Lapland

Moi!
The snow is melting!
The temperatures are in the plus range now and it rains again (I think that's also not so great).
I will not report until Friday, because I will go to Lapland.
Until then there is nothing to report.
Mona is this weekend in Helsinki to visit an another exchange student.
Maybe she will buy me something.
I drive on Sunday and will spend in the car a little over 10 hours.
I do not know yet what I'll do, but there will be something for me.
If i will have lots of luck, i will probably see a moose!
We'll see, but I think I'll definitely get tanned in the sun, so I need to bring sunscreen.
We will probably spend a lot of time on the lake and there is no shadow!
But when I get back, I'll talk about my short trip to Lapland . 
I promise!
Before I forget, here are a few pictures!
 
 
Selfmade pretzels!

She is so sweet! Our cat!

Cake and a chocolate-strawberry-cappuccino!

I Don´t know if you can see it, but there is a squirrel!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen