Sonntag, 7. April 2013

Oulu and Tampere

I'm so sorry that I had written anything for so long.
But unfortunately I had in the last few days not really found the time.
Well, I'll start from the beginning.
My cold is almost gone.
Easter in Finland is not as I thought.

As already mentioned, they paint here no eggs and they don´t  search for eggs.
If  I wouldn´t had  vacation, it would have been just normal weekdays, so nothing spectacular.
Oulu was pretty good.
I explored the city with my sister.
I bought myself some new things.
In the evening we went to the cinema and had seen the movie Mama.
I've seen a lot of scary movies, but this was very scary for me.

 
Tampere was also very good.
I personally found the city more beautiful than Oulu.
Can perhaps come from the fact that there was less snow and it was a bit warmer.
In any case, I can say that I had spent much time in the car.
Oulu, it was almost 4 hours and to Tampere around 5 hours.
Most of the time I had slept or listened to music.
It was good that inbetween the new album by Paramore appeared.

 
Starting Tuesday I have a new Jakso, let's see what subjects I can choose.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen