Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

New stuff!


Oh, my God, how long I have not written something?
I apologize for the long break.
But to be quite honest, I had not found the time to write something.
Tomorrow we have a free day and it is already Easter.
Tuesday and Wednesday I go to Oulu.
I'm looking forward so much.

My packages are thankfully arrived and when I opened it,it was amazing.
I saw nearly just chocolate.
I wonder who is going to eat all that?
Mona was on Monday up to Wednesday morning with me, because my sister had visited my brother and so a bed was free (well, that was not the real reason).
I had dyed Mona´s hair, which was pretty exhausting.

She has very long hair.
We made Sushi and a cake​​.
On Monday I had cooked Königsberg meatballs-and they did not taste so bad.
I have a cold again, what bothers me quite much.
My throat hurts, I'm coughing and my nose runs.

My whole family is already annoyed , I can understand that.
Hopefully it goes by quickly.
But here is probably a flu around.
So I will lay me the next day on my bed and watch True Blood on my laptop and take chocolateand as well  tea.
After my trip to Oulu there is something new  to hear from me.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen