Freitag, 8. März 2013

Kuopio and my bad toe :-)

Sorry that you had to wait so long, but now I'm writing again.
On Tuesday I was with Mona in Kuopio.
There we had eaten sushi and drank a delicious chai latte.

Wakame
My sushiplate
Too much wasabi :-)
 
Well, but it can not to beat the one in Tallinn.
I found shoes and even sunglasses.
I do not have some here.  

Don´t know why I had not brought some from home
I've also now added a plush carrot of Ikea.
Mona has found a dress that looks pretty good.

 
Actually I wanted to go jogging again today, but I've hurt myself on a toe and the first need to heal until I can go jogging on, so there is now only a Zumba workout.
Yesterday I baked healthy banana muffins with oats and because I had to do nothing more , I had baked a Eierschecke.
Either because there was too much butter or in the custard too much milk, but when I cut the cake, came to meet me half of the middle.
But it must have tasted good, I'm supposed to bake it again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen