Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012

Christmasdays

Sorry for let you wait so long, but...Christmas!!!
It was lots of  food so far for me.
I feel like i´m a ball :-)
I got many presents.


Some books and dvd´s, a necklace, shoes, body butter, body spray, an iPod, earrings, some sweets and teacup´s.
I tried to bake a cake again,but there are always not like i want them :-(
This time, it was a cherry cake, but it´s more like a brownie or cookie!

Next year will be a year without my bakingskills.
I don´t know why, maybe it´s just me ?!?!
Ahh, and i´m ill now,my nose is killing me !
We have still lots of snow in Finland and i think, it´s getting more and more.
Now i´m missing Starbucks and some german shops.
But i´m not really homesick, i´m just a little bit afraid of going to my old school in summer again!

It will be more difficult for me and i have to learn the "real" german again.
There are still 6 months left and want to enjoy them!


Bye bye and have a happy new year/Onnellista uutta vuotta!

PS: A big SORRY for the One Direction pictures and gif´s, but i´m a Directioner (deal with it :-D)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen