Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

Last school day for 2012!!!

Today was my last school day for this year 2012!
There are just a few days left til christmas!
I don´t know what i will get, i´m so excited!!!
Please this, but not for my cat. This is so awsome!!!!

We went to the church today and had a brunch in the cafeteria.
It´s very cold outside, around -20°C.
Brrr, sooooo coldddd....
I want to make a gingerbreadhouse today and tomorrow.
I hope that this would be great.
My sister is now in Kuopio and tries to shop the last presents for christmas.
I couldn´t go with her, because the has to buy some presents for me too.
But she promise that we would go shopping after christmas together!
At Sunday we are decorating the chistmas tree and clean the whole house.
This is a kinda family tradition.
I wish you all a happy christmas.
Hyvää Joulua!
Fröhliche Weihnachten!
I will write between christmas and new years eve again!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen