Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012

Tallinna

Terve!
I´m back and i´m totaly tired!
It was a very, very long weekend for me.
I was in Helsinki and in Tallinn.

Tallinn is a beautiful city but a little bit deserted.
We had lots of time to go shopping and to see the city.
This was very great for us.

But first of all from the beginning!
Mona and I left our hometown on Friday and we drove to kuopio.
There we went shopping for some hours and than we tooked the train to helsinki.
We needed more than 4 hours with the train.
Such a long time!!!!
We went shopping in Helsinki again and in the evening, we drove to Jenny.
We attend the fairy at the Saturday morning.
We had to sit on the floor, because there were no chairs or something like this.
We sleept in a hotel, it was not that great,but i had a bed.

There was also a dinner in the evening and the restaurant looked very expensive.
At Suday,we tooked the the fairy back to helsinki.
The way back washorrible for all of us, because all of us were kinda sleepy.
I went shopping with Mona in Helsinki at Monday too.
I have no money anymore but i also havn´t buy many things.
We ate some sushi, it was so delicious.

Helsinki is a very full city, with many people.
The trainback was boring and soooo long.
We sat in the trainfor allmost 5 hours. :-(
I´m still tired and at the end of one's tether.
But all in all, it was a good trip!
Sorry for my english  grammar!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen