Dienstag, 12. März 2013

Mid-Stay Seminar of YFU

I'm back again from Jyväskylä.
I was there because of the Mid-Stay seminar of YFU.
On Saturday morning I  went there with Mona by bus.
When we were driving just 5 minutes, we noticed both that I had forgotten my poster.

We should write down  our year abroad in Finland so far.
I  also had forgotten my cell phone, my brush, my sunglasses and my shower gel and departure times for my bus for the way back.
In Kuopio, we had to change our bus ride and we were then driving again about 3 hours.
At the station in Jyväskylä we had met up with another exchangestudents.
From there we were then driven to the hostel.
We had small houses with either 4 or 7 people.
We were divided into groups and had small workshops where we had talked about our year and what we could improve, or perhaps change.
There were also 5 meals.
It was very cold and when we had to go into the main building, we always were half frozen.
On monday, it was for me back again.
40 people went to Lapland, including Mona.
The others were again drove back to the station.
From there I wait 5 hours.
So I made my way and even found the city to go shopping.
By 7 clock in the evening I was at home, and then  there was Mämmi.
With ice cream!


Mämmi is actually not bad, it's just getting used to.
Without ice cream, or cream you can not really eat it.
But I like it actually.
After Easter, it's for me for almost 2 days to Oulu.
I am looking forward to it, maybe I'll go with my sister into a movie.
Next week, Mona is back again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen