Donnerstag, 14. März 2013

Snoooow

Hey!!!
Yesterday it was snowing heavily again.
I wonder when this stops?
Do not get me wrong, I like the snow very much and I also knew when I came to Finland that therewill be a lot of snow in the winter , but it is way too much for me.
I had my first snow here in early October.
But by Christmas, the snow was not much higher than 15cm.
In the new year there was also snow that's enough about the knees.
Today is bright sunshine, which really surprised me.

The weather changes very often and it's not even April.
Easter is soon and I'm looking forward to it.
I do not know much about the Finnish Easter traditions.
Mämmi yes I know already, but it seems they are not searching for brightly painted eggs.
But in the supermarkets you can already find a lot eastersweets, the Easter Bunny and Easter eggs, just not colored eggs.
Mona is still in Lapland,I've still heard nothing from her.
According to the plan of YFU, she is now going skiing.
She has seen babies Husky and reindeers.
Let's see what she will tell me , she wanted to bring me something.
It's just strange to be sitting here at school without Mona.
I'm hoping that the snow melts after Easter, because then we had a more than 6 months of winter.
Anyway it is good that the temperatures remain lately under  -15 degrees.
My mother has today sent the last packet for me , and probably a lot of chocolate bars should be hidden in it.

I am so excited, I really wanted to not have to eat so many sweets, but I can probably do nothing against  it.
I will jogging back on Monday again, because my toe is still injured and I did not want to avoid unnecessary stress.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen