Montag, 4. März 2013

My iPod pics!

Moi!
Here are some pictures from my iPod.
Most of them are a little bit older.
Also, i have now my holiday´s, so great!!!
 
Baking with Mona.
This was our rainbow-dough for the cake and the muffins.

Cardgames and a gigantic muffin.
That was in the school.

Bowling with Mona and my sister(not in the picture).
It was a little bit dark in this hall,sorry for the bad quality :-)

The ski-paradies in Nilsiä.
You have so much snow and a spa, bowlinghall, pool and a hotel.
This hill was so big :-)

My fathers birthdaycake.
On top are those berries, which are not really my favorite, but they are typical for finland!
They are called lakkaberries.

My selfmade, heartshaped philadelphia-cheese-cake.
Some days before valentinesday.

Strawberries and blueberries with milk.
You eat them the hole year.
They were frozen.

Mona in school with her laptop.
If you can see the big ghosts in the background, i made them for halloween, but nobody wanted to put them away :-)

And this is me.
With my blue hair.
Now my hair is mint and grey,such a bad colour :-)










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen