Mittwoch, 20. März 2013

Question


Oh my God, I've seen the Northern Lights on Sunday.
I think whole  Finland has seen it.
I wanted to take a picture, but there was nothing to see on the pictures.
Nothing, just a black screen.

In the whole week will probably be a chance to see the Northern Lights.
Soon is also Easter, I have unfortunately not received  packages yet, but if it's there, you will know about it of course :-)
In addition I make a video with Mona  and she will also visit me from Monday to Wednesday.






Yes, we want to make sushi, and do other things.

To the weather conditions ( it´s like a weather studio :-)): It is usually cold in the morning around -15 to -25 degrees, in the  noon it gets warmer, usually around -10, as the sun comes out.
I run well for quite some time around here with sunglasses, because you could get "snow blind" in fact of the snow.
Mona is back again and had to tell stories.

She'll probably talk a lot about it the whole week.
And here are some questions, which i will answer.


Question 1: Can you ski?
If I am be honest, I do not drive really good at skiing.
My PE teacher said I would be  for the beginning pretty good at skiing.
In my opinion, I'm very bad.
I can not last long on the boards and fall down often.
Mona would probably teach me downhill.
I'll report  :-)

Question 2: What subjects do you have in school?
I currently have PE, art, English, Finnish, cooking and Health Sciences
This sound a little, but except for Art & Sport and cooking, I have other subjects every day.
We choose the subjects for which we can understand the most.

Question 3: Have you ever been in Lapland?
Yes, I have been to Lapland.
Specifically, in October.
I was in Inari, which is pretty much in the north of Finland.
It has also been noticed that it was near the top, because it was cold and the first snow already lay.
I found it very beautiful there and  would sometimes like to do it again :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen