Mittwoch, 2. Januar 2013

Back to normal!!!

Today I had to go back to school, a day after the New Years Day!
I'm still very tired.

 
Seems to come from the holidays.
New Year's Eve celebration is quite differently than in Germany. 

We don´t decorate the house and don´t hug us at 12 clock.
But we had fireworks.
We ate sausages, bread and sushi!
Delicious sushi!
In the evening, I also had skyping with my family in Germany.
I'm healthy again, was only a short cold.
Was well enough for me.
It has become a bit warmer in Finland.
We fluctuate since the past few days between the plus and minus degrees!
The snow has also become even more difficult.

 
I push the snow around here sometimes.
Soon I want to start with yoga and if there is no snow, I want to go jogging again.
In my opinion, the holidays were a bit too short, on the other hand, I do not know what I will do as long we don´t have school.

 
Well, back in March, there are holidays again.
By then, the snow remain are well!
I hope you all had a great New Years Eve and have a few things for the new year to make.
I want to improve my Finnish (much better!).

I also tried to bake again, but it was a big problem.
I burned  the cake!!!

Here are some other pictures:
My gingerbread house!
Yeah, it´s true! Minus 23 degrees!!!
Lots of snow, my legs are nearly away!

Firework


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen