Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Jello, Pop-Tarts and Reese´s!!!


Hey!
I'm back!
The snow is still outside and my hair is still blue.
Although not as nice dark blue, but rathe light blue gray green with something.
Soon they will anyway gray.
Away from this subject, anyway nobody is interrested in this.

It has become a bit warmer, close to 0 degrees.
But that does not stop the snow.
But at a certain point, the white mass is a normality.
My Finnish is better, I can say simple things.
But I still have problems with the sentences, so I always missing a word.
But that is still determined.
I'm not going to Lapland in March, because it is too expensive.
Mona don´t go also  for the same reason.
But maybe we can do something together soon.
In my opinion we are no longer separable, we have become almost sisters,, even though we are incredibly different.
Mona loves  manga and anime, as well as K-Pop and conventions.
Her favorite color is blue.
I prefer vampires and zombies, hear punk and alternative.
My favorite color is black.
So we both are very different.
But I think that here in Finland you need a very good friend, otherwise you are alone and depressed.

This isolation, the many trees and the cold with all that snow can make you crazy already, although it can also be beautiful.
But the warmer months are better .
I have now found the American department in the large-S market in Kuopio.
There you will find Jello, Pop-Tarts and Reese's.
That makes me happy.

Maybe I'll soon pick something there.
Otherwise I can not currently say a lot about the life in Finland.
Maybe that winter is incredibly long and you need a hobby.
Knitting or books  are not bad.
Maybe learn to bake or cook.
Families bake here very often and also incredibly good.
I hope this helps a bit.
Many Greetings :-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen