Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013

Bake a cake!!!!

It is not always easy to find something I could write about it.
So Mona was with me and we had done a lot of funny things.
We baked a rainbow cake, because we still had so much food color.
We also had made
Bread, for the hamburger.
When, we watched movies, and we had a chocolate fondue with fruit.
Some ice was there too.

 
Since we had planned to do something for our body, we had also made ​​a workout on Friday and Saturday.
This has earned us a lot of soreness.
Oh, the cake tasted very good,  this time it was really good.
I am currently looking for a university place for future study.
My sister has to soon enroll at their university, and then I thought that I should do  sometimes researches.
But I can not decide.
Maybe England or Ireland, no idea.
But I've heard that universities in Finland should also be quite good.
So if you want to study abroad, Finland is also a good way.
If one wants to know, I've already been burned again, but not to the heater,  a cup that I had put in the microwave.


But I had the oven door on the weekend again unhooked and Mona thought that was very funny.
Yesterday I´ve made a sauna fire and it burned very well.

 
I'm proud of myself.
So this is it so far!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen