Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013

Hey, ho!!!!!

I'm still alive!
I know I have not written a long time, but I will do this with this.
It is still cold and the snow is still here.
I was shopping in the meantime in Kuopio and I've also bought a great dress.


But I have not found shoes.
I was trying to lose some weight, but that is not so easy when you are on an abroad year.
But for the 3 pounds so far, it has really worth.
Sweets are unfortunately always so tasty.
In school, it's normal.
Mona and I have stopped eating school meals, as it is usually the same and always will be boring.

 
This weekend Mona comes back to me and stayed with me.
I'm so excited, we want to cook again.
Let's see if the kitchen then still stands.
On Tuesday we were iceskating in physical education.
I got to play teacher for Mona because I can skate some.

 
The week before we had to go skiing.
It was very stressful for me.

Unfortunately, I have not more to say!
PS: Here you have to always wear gloves in the winter.
Do not play the hero, no matter how strong you are, here you need gloves.
Fingers are important!

Snow in Finland

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen