Montag, 25. Februar 2013

One week and i will have holiday´s :-)

Moi!
The snow is still here and it has also changed nothing.
But spring comes slowly to Finland.

 
This week there will probably be even 6 degrees.
I'm not so sure when I last had such temperatures here.
Maybe at the end of September, but I´m not sure.The sun shines again and I had used yesterday for running.
Mona and I are not so much depressed anymore,it is probably the weather.
There is only one week left until the holidays.
I believe they call this ski vacation, I would call it spring break, but it is likely that at Easter also added a couple of days.
I am happy just the fact that I and my sister and Mona then go for shopping to Kuopio.

 
There we want to buy some clothes, eat sushi, maybe drink a cup of coffee and
visit Ikea .
If you drive here in the city, it's always a big deal, because you do not come off so many times here.
On Saturday and Sunday I will have my Mid-stay-meeting from YFU in Jyväskylä.
I've never been in Jyväskylä, I just drove through by the train.
There will then be a few familiar faces and some who I had not seen incredibly long.

 I'm looking forward to a few people.
 
Most of them then directly go to Lapland.
Unfortunately, I'm going back home and have to go to school without Mona.
But it's only a week, that will not be so bad.
You will hear from me!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Excited to see Finland and spend holidays there........
    John Phanchalad at JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To follow John you can visit on http://www.facebook.com/pages/John-Phanchalad-Reviews-Ratings-Complaints-Queries/1412585392313333

    AntwortenLöschen